You may be reading this article because rumor has it Google Assistant aced the annual trivia quiz in school, while Siri was out on the first round. Plus, some say that Siri can be difficult at times, and you certainly don’t need more challenging personalities in your life…
Or maybe it’s because your boyfriend decided to switch over due to Android’s ability to display many apps on one screen. (He has quite the voracious “app”-etite!)
Or perhaps you want a fancy, schmancy, larger hand-held device with lower price points. Yes, by choosing Android, you can potentially save money. Why not spend it on a weekend getaway or an electric scooter instead?
Whatever your reason, here is a step-by-step process to make the change easy:
How to Switch from iPhone to Android
- Make sure you are connected to WIFI and plug in your phone.
- Download the latest version of Google Drive to your iOS device.
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have that account, create one.
- In Google Drive, select Menu > settings > backup.
- Click “Start Backup.” (Good time to practice your ability to live without a phone, as this process may take several hours.)
- Once this is done, sign in to your new Android device.
- Then sign in to your Google account, using the same account you used to back up your phone.
Get a Smartphone Warranty
Whether you’ve decided to stay iPhone true or to take the Android challenge, remember to protect your phone with a CYA warranty, because we know, you know, and surely, your new highly intelligent virtual assistant knows, things happen…
Who We Are
Cover Your Assets (CYA) is a leader and disruptive innovator in the field of service plans. The company offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all types of consumer purchases ranging from high-end consumer electronics to computers, major appliances, power tools, lawn & garden equipment, and much more. All plans are backed by an A.M. Best Rating of “A-” (Excellent) Insurance carrier. Learn more about CYA by visiting www.cya.insure.